$60 – 30 minutes $90 – 60 minutes
Let’s create your Massage Casserole together.
MYTH BUSTER: Deep tissue DOESN’T HAVE TO BE PAINFUL in order for it to be effective. Too much pressure makes the muscle work AGAINST the therapist, and causes unnecessary pain and soreness.
Swedish is the cornerstone of massage. It’s relaxation through connective strokes that joins one area to the next. I believe it’s the ballet of massage. It’s effortless and essential. It ties it all together.
Optimal conditioning and preventative treatment- relieving tension areas, stretching, reducing recovery time from training, increasing range of motion/flexibility protocol.
Restore oneness for Mom and baby. Special pillows are placed strategically for Mom’s relief and comfort. Specific techniques are used on low, mid, & upper back/neck pain as well as leg cramps and swelling. Magic!!
Motor Vehicle Accidents
MVA’s – Achieve rehabilitative results with Medical Massage Therapy. After seeing your primary care physician or chiropractor – and have a prescription for massage, make an appointment right away.
Amy Coville Massage
“I’m looking forward to meeting you!”
A Few Benefits of Massage
Take time for yourself
- Can release chronic muscular tension and pain
- Increase circulation
- Increase joint flexibility
- Decrease mental and physical stress and fatigue
- Promote faster healing of injured muscular tissue
- Improve posture
- Specialized in medical massage/insurance billing
- Decrease high blood pressure
- Promote better sleep
- Improve concentration
- Decrease anxiety and create an overall sense of well-being
- Relieve pain in neck, shoulders, and back
- Reduce pain from over excertion
Welcoming Sublimity, Stayton, Silverton, Salem, Redmond, Bend and surrounding areas